All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNormative and empirical analysis is combined to reveal the political, legal, ecomic and social dimensions of this new status, charting its development through the practices of both the EU institutions and its holders, EU citizens themselves. The authors argue that EU citizenship is about far more than the rights member state nationals are granted by the Treaty. It is also steeped in the policies and institutions of the Union itself and in particular their ability to engage the general public.
- Author BiographyRichard Bellamy is Professor of Politics and International Relations at the University of Reading. His many publications include Liberalism and Pluralism: Towards a Politics of Compromise (Routledge 1999) and Rethinking Liberalism Continuum 2000) Alex Warleigh is Deputy Director of the Institute of Governance, Public Policy and Social Research at Queen's University, Belfast.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlex J. F. Warleigh-Lack,Professor Richard Bellamy
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.