All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHong Kong has undergone considerable changes since postcolonial independence. Covering topics such as immigration, race, gender, homosexuality, the law and resistance, this book examines how the former British colony is evolving as an automous region of China.
- Author BiographyAgnes S. Ku is Associate Professor of Social Science at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Ngai Pun is Assistant Professor of Social Science at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Asia's Transformations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 line drawings, 20 tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAgnes Ku,Ngai Pun
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.