All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a good British citizen? This book covers national identity, voting and government, and young citizens. It looks at the rights and responsibilities of a citizen as well as what it means to live in a democracy.
- PublisherCambridge Media Group
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIssues Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume 240
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependence Educational Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width210 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byCara Acred
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.