All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionCitroen Traction Avant was the world's most advanced family car at its launch in 1934, and in the course of its 23-year life it became a national emblem for the French. Not only did it popularise front-wheel drive and chassis-less mocoque construction, but it also combined for the first time on one car such modern features as an overheadvalve engine, all-round torsion-bar suspension, hydraulic brakes and rack-and-pinion steering. At the same time it can lay claim to being one of the most beautiful motor cars every produced, its graceful lines being the work of talented artist and sculptor Flaminio Bertoni. Lavishly illustrated and clearly presented, this book is the indispensable companion for all fans of this most legendary of motor cars.
- Author BiographyJon Pressnell is a highly regarded historian who writes regularly for Classic & Sports Car magazine. He has written five books, including Haynes's Mini: The Definitive History. He lives near Cahors, France.
- Author(s)Jon Pressnell
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note380 colour photos
- Weight1214 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.