All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVincent van Dog and Henri T. LaPooch are two very different dogs. When Henri visits Vincent in the country, he finds it a little too slow for his taste. And when Vincent travels to the city to visit Henri, the ise and bustle overwhelm him. It looks as if their friendship is doomed - until the two agree to meet at the beach. Peppered with French phrases with translations and including reproductions of familiar post-impressionist paintings, this bright, humorous book borrows from the lives of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec and Vincent van Gogh for a thoroughly original spin on an Aesop's fable.
- Author(s)Susan Stevens Crummel
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationTarrytown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width235 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dorothy Donohue
- Interest Age5-9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.