All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York City is a restaurant town with a heart as big as its appetite. For its first-ever cookbook, City Harvest and a who's who of New York's top chefs and restaurateurs, including Dominique Ansel, Tom Colicchio, Daniel Humm, Anita Lo, Francois Payard, Marcus Samuelsson, Ivy Stark, and Jean-Georges Vongerichten, collect 100 recipes from their world famous menus, from stylish small plates to sophisticated entrees and decadent desserts to share with friends and family. City Harvest takes readers into some of New York's most iconic dining rooms and luxe bars, sure to delight local and traveling foodies alike. Stunning photography of the finished dishes makes this a perfect gift for any food lover. Florence Fabricant of the New York Times expertly adapts each recipe for the home cook and adds insightful tes on using leftover ingredients and second helpings, making this an ideal cookbook to return to again and again.
- Author BiographyFlorence Fabricant is an acclaimed food writer who contributes regularly to The New York Times. She is the author of ten cookbooks, including Wine with Food, Park Avenue Potluck, and The New York Restaurant Cookbook. City Harvest is the world's first and New York City's only food rescue organization, which distributes excess food from New York restaurants, grocers, markets, bars, hotels, and farms to more than 500 local emergency food programs, helping feed almost two million hungry New Yorkers every year. Eric Ripert's legendary Le Bernardin is one of New York's most celebrated restaurants, with three Michelin stars and a four-star review from The New York Times for two decades running. He is the chair of City Harvest's Food Council and has written four cookbooks.
- Author(s)Eric Ripert,Florence Fabricant
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width197 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.