All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpatial production is inevitably linked to climate issues. In the course of the last 15 years the debate on sustainable architecture and ecological urbanism has risen like a phoenix from the ashes. Architects and urban planners, as well as administrative bodies and developers, face a new responsibility in terms of the complexity of their conventional design and planning methods. Increasing awareness of climate issues in the design process has the potential once more to make architecture in the future more site-specific, giving it back its contextual relevancy. City and Wind - Climate as an Architectural Instrument is a call to see architecture t just as a means of protecting us against the climate, but also as a way of bringing us back to it.
- Author BiographyVisiting Professor at the Rotterdam Academy of Architecture and Urban Design and the Utrecht Graduate School of Visual Art and Design.
- Author(s)Mareike Krautheim
- PublisherDOM Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDOM Publishers
- Weight635 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.