All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 24 June 2004 Zarqawi backed militants attacked multiple cities in Iraq trying to disrupt the handover of power that was just days away. Second Platoon Blackhawk Company of the Army's 23rd Infantry had just come off of 24 hour duty that had them ragged when the attacks began. As the rest of Iraq's forces pulled in to defend their FOBs 1-23 was the only unit to leave the wire and engage the enemy forces. Not kwing what to expect after thousands of pounds of car bombs detonated and hundreds dead and wounded the Tomahawk battalion went forth into a city on fire.
- Author BiographyErnesto Haibi is a veteran of over 22 years of military experience. Beginning his career as a munitions specialist in the Air Force for 5 years then moving to the Army as an infantry recon team leader for 10 years. He went back on Active Duty in 2002 as a medic with the Army's first Stryker Brigade. He is now retired living with his family in Miami Florida.
- Author(s)Ssg Ernesto R Haibi (Ret)
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gerry Kissell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.