All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionFred Judge, born in Wakefield in 1872, was one of the great pioneers of early postcard publishing. He moved to Hastings in 1902 and, with his brother Thomas, set up a photography business. Though the concept of sending an illustrated card through the post was t a new one, Judge set new standards for the industry with his high quality artistic photographic images. Amberley Publishing is proud to present a celebration of one of the country's greatest postcard photographers of the early twentieth century, from the private collection of London Blue Badge guide, Warren Grynberg and with the kind permission of Judge Sampson Ltd. This lavish display of over 150 stunning images of the City of Westminster in sepia and motone is the perfect gift for Londoners and the ideal souvenir for visitors to this great city.
- Author BiographyWarren Grynberg is a London Blue Badge guide, City of London guide and the author of two books on the history of the City of London. He has one of the largest private collections of Fred Judges' London series of postcards.
- Author(s)Warren Grynberg
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note150
- Width246 mm
- Height168 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.