All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe proceedings of the CIUTI FORUM 2014 outline in five chapters the different perspectives of academic excellence, pooled with entrepreneurship for new partnerships, focusing thus on an additional sense of invation, fresh ideas and clever solutions in T&I training at universities. Therefore new projects of cooperation between universities and the market and international institutions are being presented, having always as a conditio sine qua n excellence and quality in training, paired with responsibility towards the students. This CIUTI FORUM did try to advise the major stakeholders once more, to use their own expertise to help to identify new needs, demands and challenges in their environment, and clearly showed how important it is in our academic training to look out of the box into the research of other disciplines in order to improve our didactical methods. This volume contains contributions in English, French, German and Italian.
- Author BiographyMartin Forstner is Professor (Dr. phil. habil.) at the Fachbereich Translations-, Sprach- und Kulturwissenschaft of the Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz. From 1996 to 2006 he was President of CIUTI. Since 2006 he is Secretary General of CIUTI. Hannelore Lee-Jahnke is Professor (Dr. phil.) at the University of Geneva. From 2003 to 2006 she was Vice-President of CIUTI and from 2006 to 2012 President of CIUTI. Since 2012 she is Honorary President of CIUTI. Mingjiong Chai is Professor and founder of the Graduate Institute of Interpretation and Translation, Shanghai International Studies University. He is now the Honorary Dean of the Institute. Since 2007, he has been the Vice Secretary General of the China National Committee of Master of Translation and Interpreting Education and since 2011 he has been a Council Member of CIUTI.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note44, Illustrastions, color / b-w
- Weight650 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byChai Mingjiong,Hannelore Lee-Jahnke,Martin Forstner
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.