All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionA critical look at the links between civil actors, new media, and political change, using case studies from Africa, particularly urban, political, n-state actors in Kenya and Zambia.
- Author BiographyOkoth Fred Mudhai is a Senior Lecturer in Journalism and Global Media and Communication in the Media Department of Coventry University.
- Author(s)Okoth Fred Mudhai
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Palgrave MacMillan Series in International Political Communication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.