All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical look at the links between civil actors, new media, and political change, using case studies from Africa, particularly urban, political, n-state actors in Kenya and Zambia.
- Author BiographyOkoth Fred Mudhai is a Senior Lecturer in Journalism and Global Media and Communication in the Media Department of Coventry University.
- Author(s)Okoth Fred Mudhai
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Palgrave MacMillan Series in International Political Communication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.