All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat role might civil disobedience play in the politics of representative democracies as power 'leaks' from the nation state? If traditional politics has surrendered to the interests of global corporations what are the consequences? Quill proposes a reappraisal of civil disobedience and civil obedience in order to address these and other questions.
- Author BiographyLAWRENCE QUILL is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at San Jose State University, USA. He is the author of Liberty after Liberalism.
- Author(s)Lawrence Quill
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.