About this product
- DescriptionThe Black History series brings together a wide range of events and experiences from the past to promote kwledge and understanding of black culture today. This book looks at the battle against discrimination and segregation, and the growth of the Civil Rights movement. Dan Lyndon has been teaching for over 15 years, and is former head of history at Henry Compton School, London. He is a member of the Black and Asian Studies Association (BASA).
- Author BiographyDan Lyndon has been teaching for over 15 years, and is former head of history at Henry Compton School, London. He is a member of the Black and Asian Studies Association (BASA).
- Author(s)Dan Lyndon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleBlack History
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.