All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book re-conceptualizes civil society engagement with global governance institutions in the field of development in terms of opposition. With an invative theoretical framework, it maps and explains opposition strategies through detailed case studies on the EU, the Asian Development Bank, and the Global Forum on Migration and Development.
- Author BiographyAnders Uhlin is Professor of Political Science at Lund University, Sweden. His recent publications include Legitimacy Beyond the State: Re-examining the Democratic Credentials of Transnational Actors (co-edited with E. Erman, 2010) and various articles in journals such as the Journal of Civil Society, Democratization, Global Governance and Third World Quarterly. Sara Kalm is Lecturer of Political Science at Lund University, Sweden. Her recent publications include several book chapters and articles on the subjects of migration politics and civil society.
- Author(s)Anders Uhlin,Sara Kalm
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleDevelopment, Justice and Citizenship
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.