All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCivil War in the West S.
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAnne J. Bailey,Daniel E. Sutherland
- Author BiographyAnne J. Bailey has written four books, including The Chessboard of War: Sherman and Hood in the Autumn Campaigns of 1864 and Portraits of Conflict: A Photographic History of Georgia in the Civil War. Currently serving as editor of the Society of Civil War Historians Newsletter and coeditor of the Great Campaigns of the Civil War series, Dr. Bailey teaches in the department of history and geography at Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville. A professor of history at the University of Arkansas and a nationally renowned Civil War scholar, Daniel E. Sutherland has previously published nine books, including Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville and Seasons of War for which he received both the Douglas Southall Freeman Award and the Laney Award.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.