All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionFor colorists of all ages - 45 finely detailed illustrations of visually striking mid-Victorian era wardrobes. Officers in handsome military outfits, ladies in elegant daytime and evening dresses of rich taffeta, silk, percale and other fabrics, and children in apparel mirroring adult fashions. Adapted from pages of vintage fashion publications. Captions.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/1997
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Fashion Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note45 black-and-white line illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width210 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.