All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1864, during the Civil War, the C.S.S. Hunley became the first submarine in the world to sink an enemy ship. The Hunley and its crew mysteriously vanished. What happened on that cold winter night? After over a century, scientists finally have some of the answers.
- Author BiographyKate Jerome began her career as a high school biology teacher, but from her work developing curricula, she transitioned to book writing and publishing, authoring more than 70 books.
- Author(s)Boehm Kate Jerome
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Out-of-print date22/04/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.