About this product
- DescriptionKenneth Clark's Civilisation (1969), was a landmark documentary series, pioneering the 'presenter as hero' model. Jonathan Conlin draws on interviews with the original crew and archival research to reveal a series that combined scepticism towards traditional ideas of progress with an inclusive approach to its audience.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN CONLIN is Lecturer in History at the University of Southampton, UK. He is the author of The Nation's Mantelpiece: A History of the National Gallery (Pallas Athene, 2006).
- Author(s)Jonathan Conlin
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleBFI TV Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight291 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.