All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCivilized Divorce Ceremony offers us a transformative vision of divorce and separation that provides emotional closure and coping skills that support couples, including their children, family members, and close friends - through the challenges of separation. Dr. Zloof offers practical, wise, and compassionate solutions to help couples maneuver the difficult terrain of divorce.
- Author BiographyDr. Moshe Zloof, PhD., is the author of Row, Row, Row Your Boat/60 Weeks of Humorous, Witty and Educational Insights and the popular Advice of the Week online column. He is the recipient of many awards, including the prestigious IBM Corporate Award, and has served as an adjunct professor at NYU Courant Institute and Columbia University, as well as a keynote speaker at conferences worldwide. Dr. Zloof is an internationally recognized scientist in the field of data visualization and a pioneer in the development of the database relational model. He is the inventor of the first visual computer languages, Query-By-Example and Office-By-Example, which are the basis for Microsoft Office/Access. He received his PhD. from the University of California-Berkeley, in the domain of Cardiology, clarifying issues in rhythm disorder (Arrhythmias). Wikipedia describes Dr. Zloof as one of the most brilliant database engineers in the computer industry. Dr. Zloof is currently at work on his new invention, MindVisualizer, an innovative interactive program of visualization that, through the medium of graphics, depicts the mental and emotional states of the mind and offers individual support in identifying and overcoming obstacles to achieving life goals. MindVisualizer will be available in book format as well as an interactive format and can be used by individuals, therapists, parents, and anyone seriously interested in making significant personal life changes. The Single Repetition Exercise/Gain without Pain is Dr. Zloof's forthcoming title and is a guide to obtaining the benefits of exercise without spending an inordinate amount of time working out. Dr. Zloof is also an avid runner, participating in marathons all over the Bay Area.
- Author(s)Dr Moshe Zloof
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.