All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy comparing the role and influence of early Christian missionaries with those of Christian NGOs today, this book critically assesses the idea of a Christian 'civilizing mission' within the context of China. It provides a local, n-Han perspective based on a rich array of historical, ethgraphical, and empirical sources.
- Author BiographyMIWA HIRONO teaches at the Department of International Relations at The Australian National University, Australia where she was awarded a Ph.D. in International Relations.
- Author(s)Miwa Hirono
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCulture and Religion in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.