All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionSent west by their father to make a new life, the St. Clair siblings have done so--but hardly as he'd wished. Beautiful, headstrong Moira, after pursuing a career on the Paris stage, has returned to Colorado Springs--older, wiser, and certainly much poorer--to see if there's anything left of a relationship she'd left behind. Older sister Odessa and her husband, Bryce, are struggling to rebuild their ranch after a devastating winter. And then Nic, the prodigal son, turns up--broken, haunted, and sick about leaving his sisters. At last the family is reunited. But Dominic is still at loose ends, seeking a peace that has always eluded him. Only as he mines an old claim deep in the Rocky Mountains and begins a romance with a local schoolteacher does he begin to understand how passionately he is loved--by God, his family, and a good woman. But even as he relinquishes his fury, Nic discovers there is one last battle to fight...
- Author BiographyLisa T. Bergren is the best-selling, award-winning author of more than thirty books. A former publishing executive, she is now a freelance editor and consultant. She lives in Colorado Springs with husband, Tim, and their children.
- Author(s)Lisa T. Bergren
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.