Claim Success!: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know to Start a Successful Medical Billing Business and Create a Viable Career for y by Nancie Cummins, Kyle Farhat (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $66.33+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've been seeking accurate, reliable, and practical information about starting a medical billing business, this book is the very first book you will want to read - and perhaps the only one you'll want to read. Claim Success! is written to provide entrepreneurs, business people, and anyone investigating medical billing as a potential career, with completely up-to-date, comprehensive information about literally everything you will need to kw to decide if running a medical billing and practice management company is a good business for you to consider.More in-depth, forthright, and accurate than any other book on the market in this industry, Claim Success! goes into extensive detail on every aspect of launching a viable medical billing business. You will learn about all the types of medical insurance and how each one works; the inner workings of medical offices and types of financial problems doctors encounter that lead to their need to hire a professional biller; the trends and movements in the medical industry regarding electronic claims, electronic medical records, and other advancements that are challenging medical practices of all sizes. You will see why doctors are experiencing problems with insurance companies and what tactics they increasingly resort to in order to run their practices more efficiently and profitably. The meat of Claim Success! deals with how to decide if this is a business you want to own, and if so, how to get your company off the ground. The book provides chapters that go into more detail than you will find anywhere else, on how to start your business, seven methods of conducting marketing campaigns to attract doctors to your services, how to conduct a formal business meeting with a prospective doctor, what to say and t to say to win the contract, and how to close a sale that gets you the business. Once you have clients, the book does t leave you cold and dry. It explains how to set up your office so you can be effective in your business, how to use medical billing software, how to select a clearinghouse, how to file electronic and paper claims, and how to price your services. Claim Success! goes into great detail about eight additional services you can add on to your business to make your billing service a one-stop shop that fulfills other needs that many medical offices will have, including electronic fund transfer, digital archiving, and even software sales. The book also explains how you can set yourself up to sell the most advanced software that doctors must soon transition to using, Electronic Medical Records. Claim Success! aims to be the most authoritative book you will find about this industry. It contains extensive, down-to-earth, practical information about the medical billing profession in today's real world. The book is written in a clear, straightforward manner, without glorifying the profession or hyping the ease of success, as so many medical billing publications tend to do. If you want to feel like you did t waste your time reading fluff and that you received detailed information that helps you make a good decision about starting a medical billing business, Claim Success! is the right choice and worth every penny of your research investment.
- Author(s)Kyle Farhat,Nancie Cummins
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date03/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.