All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike poets of legend, Diane Glancy has spent much of her life on the road. For years she supported her family by driving throughout Oklahoma and Arkansas teaching poetry in the schools. Claiming Breath is an account of one of those years, what Glancy calls a winter count of sorts, a calendar, a diary of personal matters ...and a final acceptance of the broken past...It's a year that covers more than a year.
- Author BiographyDiane Glancy teaches creative writing and Native American literature at Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota. Her collections of poetry, Iron Woman, and of short fiction, Trigger Dance, have also won major prizes.
- Author(s)Diane Glancy
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleNorth American Indian Prose Award
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.