All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHow the interests of Seattle and Japanese immigrants were linked in the processes of urban boosterism before World War II
- Author BiographyShelley Sang-Hee Lee is an Assistant Professor of Comparative American Studies and History at Oberlin College.
- Author(s)Shelley Sang-Hee Lee
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAsian American History and Culture Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.