Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHello! I'm the Fish To the beach let us go! The Fish Channel asked me to star in a show ...Join the Cat in the Hat and the Fish as they introduce beginning readers to the many different kinds of creatures that live in or near the sea. This title and others form part of a series of books that takes an off-beat look at nature and natural sciences through a fun combination of Seussian rhymes and zany illustrations. Aimed at early readers - from four to seven year olds - the books are designed to bridge the gap between concept books written for preschoolers and more formal n fiction titles that require fluent reading skills. By presenting the facts in a lively and rhythmic manner, they provide the critical foundation upon which complex facts and ideas can eventually be built.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only The Cat in the Hat, published in 1957, the first of a hugely successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Tish Rabe
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCat in the Hat's Learning Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width163 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aristides Ruiz
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.