All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDigging for clams offers a high return on your investment, and there are many places where you can go clamming. In this guide you'll learn what gear is needed to clam successfully, where to go, how to dig, clean and prepare the West Coast's most popular clam species. Noted author, Scott Haugen, will teach you the basics of clamming the Pacific Coast. Focused on the most abundant and easily accessible species, you'll learn all you need to kw to find success and enjoy some of the freshest seafood you've ever tasted.
- Author(s)Scott Haugen
- PublisherFrank Amato Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleHere's How To...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrank Amato Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width84 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.