All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionFizz Wizz Phonics is a series of fun and exciting phonics books which explores key speaking and listening skills with very young children.
- Author BiographyKate Ruttle is a freelance literary consultant and author. She is also currently literacy co-ordinator, special needs co-ordinator and deputy headteacher at a primary school.
- Author(s)Kate Ruttle
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleFizz Wizz Phonics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width165 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.