All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws that cows produce milk--but did you kw that their manure produces electricity, fertilizer, and bedding for animal stalls? Internationally acclaimed author Cris Peterson and photographer David R. Lundquist portray a day in the life of Clarabelle and her newborn calf on a modern-day Wisconsin dairy farm. [An] informative, eye-catching picture book about farm life. --Booklist An NCTE Orbis Pictus Recommended Book CCBC Choices Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Award for Children's Literature
- Author BiographyCris Peterson is the award-winning author of children's books devoted to agricultural themes, including Century Farm, Amazing Grazing, Horsepower, and Extra Cheese, Please! She lives in Grantsburg, Wisconsin.David Lundquist grew up in western Minnesota and began his career as a corporate photographer in the agricultural cooperative business. He is the recipient of numerous national awards and international recognition. He lives in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Cris Peterson
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width228 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Photographer(s)David R Lundquist
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.