Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionClarification is the final step in wastewater treatment. Once the water has been thoroughly cleansed, clarifiers remove both any remaining pollutants and the chemicals added by the treatment process (such as chlorine), so water can be safely released back into the local environment. This manual discusses water clarification.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1928, the Water Environment Federation (WEF) is a not-for-profit technical and educational organization with members from varied disciplines who work toward the WEF vision of preservation and enhancement of the global water environment. The WEF network includes water quality professionals from 76 Member Associations in 30 countries. Its headquaarters is in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Author(s)Water Environment Federation
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1419 g
- Width193 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.