Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the story of how events, timing, relationships and people of goodwill converged at a particular moment in time to achieve a vision for Atlanta University, Clark College and for American higher education that many predicted was t possible in the Atlanta University Center. It describes the formation and development of the consolidated institution from 1988 to 2002 and the historical context that made it possible for two independent institutions with proud histories and legacies of over 100 years each to consolidate. A careful, strategic and deliberate planning process, endorsed by both boards of trustees, is outlined which created the only exclusively private, comprehensive historically black university in the Nation with academic programs of study and research from the freshman year through the doctorate.
- Author(s)Thomas W. Cole Jr.
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.