All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClark The Shark deals with bullying, which is a worldwide problem and can lead to negative consequences. In hopes that young children, kindergarten and pre-school will learn, before they enter an advanced school environment, to accept other children as individuals and learn from Clark The Shark to treat others the way they would like to be treated. The effort to prevent , rather than treat , should be the focus by developing cultural competency strategies, skills and programs that inclusively enhance healthy communication and relationship building. Also, creating and sustaining a healthier social climate in schools and youth-centered environments, implementing prevention and intervention strategies, which have been shown to yield tangible, lasting benefits for individuals, families, schools and communities. Enjoy with each turn of the page.
- Author(s)Paula Jones
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.