Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- Description!CLARO QUE SI! Enhanced Seventh Edition takes a functional, integrated skills approach specifically designed to help students develop receptive and productive skills simultaneously that are critical in learning Spanish. When using !CLARO QUE SI! students acquire communicative skills while gaining an awareness of Hispanic cultures. The program's practical, relevant themes, lively practice, and engaging techlogy components get learners communicating early and confidently. The exciting new enhanced seventh edition will contain a greater focus on the cultures of Spanish-speaking countries and have two new video blogs in each chapter to provide input of chapter functions and vocabulary. !CLARO QUE SI! will keep students motivated as they learn and explore the many cultures of Spanish-speaking world. The Enhanced edition features the addition of dazzling video footage and photography of National Geographic(TM) into iLrn to enhance students' cultural exploration.
- Author BiographyLucia Caycedo Garner is from Colombia. She taught language and pedagogy courses for more than thirty years at the University of Wisconsin, Madison before her retirement. She is the author of IMAGENES, ?CLARO QUE SI! FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, FUENTES: LITERATURA Y REDACCION, and EN PAREJAS 1, 2, 3 Y 4. She was an ACTFL OPI tester and trainer. She was a frequent presenter at the local, state, and national levels. She was also a contributor to the University of Wisconsin Spanish Placement Exam. Debbie Rusch has been the coordinator of Elementary Spanish at Boston College since 1990. She is the author of IMAGENES, ?CLARO QUE Si!, ANIMATE, FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, and EN PAREJAS 1, 2, 3 Y 4. At Boston College she has taught pedagogy courses. She has been an instructor of Spanish for more than 35 years and has also taught English as a Foreign Language in Spain, where she lived for more than six years. She is a frequent presenter at state, regional, and national conferences and conducts workshops for school districts. Marcela Dominguez is from Argentina. She was also a lecturer and coordinator at Pepperdine University for seven and three years respectively. She also taught at UCLA and USC. She is the author of IMAGENES, ?CLARO QUE Si!, ANIMATE, FUENTES: CONVERSACION Y GRAMATICA, and EN PAREJAS 1, 2, 3 Y 4. Marcela frequently presents at conferences at the regional and national levels. Most recently she was invited to do a presentation by the Ministry of Education at the Spanish Embassy.
- Author(s)Debbie Rusch,Lucia Caycedo Garner,Marcela Dominguez
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1497 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement7th Enhanced
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.