All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day Clarty Jim McCloud's granny makes him sandwiches. But t ordinary sandwiches; these sandwiches are so truly terrible that every day Clarty Jim feeds them to a hungry catfish on the way to school.One day Jim gets a job at Shove & Bargeworth Ironwork Company and longer passes the river where his fishy friend lives, so the catfish gets hungry and searches for other things to eat. Find out what happens when he swims up river and arrives at the Shove & Bargeforth Great and Grand Garden Party. There are lots of tasty cakes to eat, but what attracts his attention is something altogether different ...Will Lady Margery Bargeforth's baby really be eaten by a catfish? Will Clarty Jim save the day?
- Author BiographyTim Archbold was born and brought up in Northumberland. As well as writing and illustrating children's books, his work has appeared in the Radio Times, Good Housekeeping, BBC Gardener's World, Good Food and Country Living; and he has worked with Hampton Court, Museum of London, Ashmolean Museum and National Maritime Museum Greenwich.
- Author(s)Tim Archbold
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illus. throughout
- Weight218 g
- Width176 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.