All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of class structure is crucial to the understanding of society and social transformation, as these are based on class relations and class struggle. This work presents a class analysis approach to the study of society and social relations. The book provides a critical analysis of major theories of inequality, an analysis of class structure in different societies, and the relationship between class, race, and gender.
- Author BiographyBERCH BERBEROGLU is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Sociology at the University of Nevada, Reno. Dr. Berberoglu has written or edited 14 books including The Legacy of Empire: Economic Decline and Class Polarization in the United States (Praeger, 1992), The Labor Process and Control of Labor: The Changing Nature of Work Relations in the Late Twentieth Century (Praeger, 1993), and The Internationalization of Capital Imperialism and Capitalist Development on a World Scale (Praeger, 1987).
- Author(s)Professor Berch Berberoglu
- Date of Publication26/09/1994
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.