All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome/Front examines the gendered exploitation of labor in the household from a postmodern Marxian perspective. The authors of this volume use the anti-foundationalist Marxian ecomic theories first formulated by Stephen Resnick and Richard Wolff to explore power, domination, and exploitation in the modern household.
- Author BiographyGRAHAM CASSANO is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Oakland University, USA. He studies social inequality, symbolic exploitation, and the representation of political economy in the mass media. His essays have appeared in a number of interdisciplinary critical journals, including Critical Sociology, Rethinking Marxism, The Journal of Economic Issues, and Left History.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGraham Cassano
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.