Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents over 100 sensational step-by-step recipes for cooking outdoors. It features sizzling barbecue recipes for all occasions - from family meals to summer garden parties. Recipes in this title include tasty burgers and kebabs, steaks and fish, as well as choice vegetarian dishes and ideas for desserts with an enticing range of accompaniments, including classic and invative new ideas for salads, sauces, salsas and dips. It contains over 400 full-colour photographs: instructional sequences with every recipe, and a fabulous image of every finished dish. This book provides all the ideas you need to achieve the perfect barbecue. There are over 100 recipes, from traditional favourites to exciting new and exotic dishes, suitable for all occasions from simple family suppers to entertaining with friends. Everything you need to kw about choosing and operating a barbecue is included in the informative introduction, together with recommended cooking times. Learn how to enrich the unique flavour of chargrilled meat by marinating it before cooking, or how to judge which fish are suited to grilling and which benefit from a marinade or a foil wrapping. Expand your repertoire beyond burgers, ribs and chicken wings, and to discover how this flexible cooking method can provide everything from a light snack to a complete banquet.
- Author BiographyChristine France spent many years working on magazines, first as Deputy Cooking Editor of Good Housekeeping, and then as Cooking Editor of Women's Realm, before setting up her own freelance consultancy. Christine has written many books, among them The Low Fat, Low Cholesterol Cookbook and Step-by-Step 50 Low Calorie Desserts.
- Author(s)Christine France
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight835 g
- Width236 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.