All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe section on 'Fancy Fun' introduces Cappucci Creams, Walnut Whirls and Cinnamon Twirls or for something with a healthy twist try Date and Walnut Fingers, Fruity Flapjacks or Ginger Oat Cookies. The final section takes a global tour with its recipes for international classics, such as Viennese Shells, Dutch Jan Hagel Cookies and Florentines. To help you get started there are tips on the different baking methods as well as information on equipment and basic ingredients. With this fabulous range of crunchy, chewy and crumbly recipes, you can fill your biscuit tin with home-made delights ready for any occasion.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Bellefontaine is a hugely experienced cookery writer. She's particularly keen on developing baking recipes, having learnt from her father who was a master baker.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Bellefontaine
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMaking & Baking Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note45 colour photographs
- Weight290 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $31.17New
- AU $30.18New
- AU $14.66New
- AU $34.02New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.34Trending at AU $35.62
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.02
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.