All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this DVD class, Tabetha Hedrick takes you on an exploration of different cable stitches that will open up a whole new world of textural delight, from two-stitch cables on upward to six-stitch cables. Experiment with mock cables and cabling without a cable needle, learn how to understand stitch charts and abbreviations, and fix mistakes without having to cry! Also learn about special techniques such as cable and German cast-ons, elastic and three-needle bind-offs, and how to work a one-row buttonhole. Create three fun, attractive projects using the accompanying pattern CD: Maven Mitts, Copious Cables Cowl, and Vivacious Vest. By the time you are done, you will be able to handle any cable project with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Author BiographyTabetha Hedrick is a freelance knitwear designer and a writer. Her designs been published in numerous digital and print magazines, books, and yarn company pattern collections. She is the author of Playful Palette of 10 Knitted Accessories. She lives in Morrison, Colorado.
- Author(s)Tabetha Hedrick
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.