All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand-new edition of Classic Cavs counts down the fifty greatest Cleveland Cavaliers games, from their 67-loss inaugural NBA season in 1970-71 through the franchise's renaissance following the triumphant return of LeBron James. The rich, colorful history of the Cavs is woven into tales that tie together the early games at rickety old Cleveland Arena, the incredible highs and heartbreaking lows played out at Richfield Coliseum, and the fierce battles waged at the Q. Knight ranks last-second nail-biters alongside satisfying routs and postseason epics, from the phemen kwn as the Miracle of Richfield to the Cavs' trips to the NBA Finals. Included are the heroics of characters like Bingo Smith, Austin Carr, World B. Free, Mark Price, Craig Ehlo, Kyrie Irving, and, of course, LeBron James. Whether it was because of a fantastic finish or an amazing individual performance, each game included in Classic Cavs is worth remembering and revisiting, appealing to Cavaliers fans everywhere.
- Author BiographyJonathan Knight has written nine books on Cleveland sports. A graduate of Ohio University's E. W. Scripps School of Journalism, USA, Knight has served as an award-winning sportswriter and a versatile professional writer and editor. He is also an online columnist and a regular commentator on radio and television in Northeast Ohio.
- Author(s)Jonathan Knight
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.