All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you create delectable and fresh Chinese menus with these mouthwatering recipes for soups, appetizers and dim sum, main courses, vegetable dishes, side dishes and desserts. It features traditional Chinese classics such as Deep-fried Wontons, Steamed Pork Buns, Stir-fried Squid with Ginger, Lemon and Sesame Chicken and Stir-fried Beef in Oyster Sauce. It includes a fully illustrated section on the tools and ingredients that are integral to the Chinese kitchen, and a fascinating exploration of the origins and traditions of this exciting cuisine. Each beautifully photographed recipe is easy to follow and features a complete nutritional analysis for dietary planning. China is home to one of the world's most popular cuisines and, with its emphasis on fresh ingredients and quick cooking, one that is rewarding to make at home. This book offers over 150 authentic recipes, including many world-rewned dishes, such as piquant Hot and Sour Soup, crunchy Mini Spring Rolls and delectable Peking Duck with Mandarin Pancakes. In addition, the book explores the ingredients and traditions of the cuisine and looks in detail at the tools used by the Chinese chef, and the varied ingredients that make up the fine balance of tastes and textures in Chinese cooking. It is an excellent resource for any cook looking to expand their culinary repertoire, and fully experience the delights of homemade Chinese cuisine.
- Author BiographyDanny Chan is an experienced cook, food writer and editor. Hailing from China, Danny has visited many countries throughout the world, and enjoys sampling the many tastes of international cuisines for inspiration in his cooking. For this volume he has brought together delicious and authentic Chinese recipes from a team of expert cooks.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 250 photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDanny Chan
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.