All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.49
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.02
About this product
- DescriptionIf you love vintage 1950s comics while also enjoying a challenge, have a go at the extreme dot-to-dots to be found in this wonderful collection. From classic Martians from outer space to little green men and unexplained life forms, this cast of weird characters will keep you entertained for hours as you gradually reveal them in all their glory. And if you feel the urge, after you've completed them, colour them in!
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including Anti-stress Puzzles, Ultimate Dot to Dot, Brain Games for Clever Kids, Lateral Logic and Extreme Mazes. He is also the creator of online brain training site BrainedUp.com, and runs daily puzzle site PuzzleMix.com.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.