All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you love vintage 1950s comics while also enjoying a challenge, have a go at the extreme dot-to-dots to be found in this wonderful collection. From classic Martians from outer space to little green men and unexplained life forms, this cast of weird characters will keep you entertained for hours as you gradually reveal them in all their glory. And if you feel the urge, after you've completed them, colour them in!
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Little Book of Puzzles, The Kids' Book of Crosswords, The Brain Workout, Train the Brain. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D at the University of Cambridge, UK, where he worked on machine intelligence.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.77
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.