All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere are 100 recipes every cookie-lover will love, including modern twists on the classics for when you're in the mood for something a little different. Who can resist a freshly baked cookie, still warm from the oven? Cookies are simple treats, easy to make, and perfect for almost any occasion, from an after-school snack to a thank-you gift. For cookies that are delicious every time, look further than recipes that have stood the test of time. This best collection includes classic favourites, like buttery shortbread and Peanut Blossoms, along with their modern twists Rosemary Chocolate Shortbread and Peanut Butter and Jelly Blossoms. These fresh takes on best-loved cookie jar classics will have you falling in love with your favourites all over again.
- Author BiographyEllen Jackson received her culinary training at the New England Culinary Institute before working for twelve years in some of Portland's best restaurants. She is a cookbook author, food writer and stylist, and recipe developer. She wrote The Chefs Collaborative Cookbook (9781600854187), is the co-author of The Grand Central Baking Book, and contributed to The Paley's Place Cookbook. Most recently, she is the author of The Lemon Cookbook (9781570619823), which will be published by Sasquatch Books in April 2015. She sits on the board of the Portland Farmers Market and is member of Slow Food Portland, Chefs Collaborative, and Portland Culinary Alliance.
- Author(s)Ellen Jackson
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width171 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.