CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $39.83Free postage
- AU $42.48Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionIt's chocks away once again as Dan Dare, Pilot of the Future , returns! First published in classic British comic Eagle, this is perhaps the most seminal adventure of one of Britain's best-loved characters, presented in a gorgeous library edition.Dan, Lex, Digby, Flamer and new friend Stripey return from saving the Crypts - ten years after they departed! But in their absence, the unthinkable has occurred: Earth has been conquered by the mysterious Elektrobots! Now Dan and his crew must solve the mystery of these robotic menaces, and liberate the people of Earth!But who is the Elektrobots' master? And what of the Selektrobots, even more advanced robots? The answer points to an old enemy - and a thrilling showdown!
- Author BiographyFrank Hampson was perhaps best known as the creator and original artist for Dan Dare, but he also illustrated a number of children's books for Ladybird. Dan Dare was first published in the British comic The Eagle in April 1950, and was last published as an ongoing series in 1996 - although Dan had undergone more than a few changes by then.
- Author(s)Donald Harley,Frank Hampson
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour comic strip
- Weight844 g
- Width220 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.