All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassic Dinners is the essential -nsense one-stop-shop for traditional and timeless British and International meals. It includes useful sections on Hygiene in the Kitchen, Pasta Techniques and Tips, Cooking Techniques for Potatoes and Rice and Herbs & Spices, before covering recipes for soups & starters, main meals, vegetables and salads, and desserts. From creamy salmon with dill in filo baskets, through beef & red wine pie to creme brulee, Classic Dinners deserves a place on every cookbook shelf.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitlePractical Recipes with Step-by-Step Instructions S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Out-of-print date03/12/2015
- Content Note360
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.