All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionClassic e'ccois a compilation of the very best recipes from award-winning chef Philip Johnson. Reflecting his popular signature style, these recipes are a celebration of the dishes that have been a constant favourite over the past ten years with diners in his ever-popular Brisbane bistro, e'cco. Featuring starters, mains, side dishes and desserts, Classic e'ccoreflects the true spirit of Philip's repertoire -full-flavoured yet accessible food, using familiar and delicious ingredients to achieve unforgettable results. From an elegantly grilled quail with wild rocket, mustard fruits and pancetta to steamed oxtail puddings with rosemary and thyme, these dishes are sure to impress. Not to mention the rich and rewarding desserts, such as baked caramel pots with strawberries and honey madeleines, cherry frangipane or the citrus sauternes cake with mango and Cointreau cream.
- Author BiographyNew Zealand-born Philip Johnson has become one of Australia's most celebrated chefs. He has worked in London and New Zealand, and is currently based in Brisbane, Australia.'In 1997 he won the Remy Martin Cognac/Australian Gourmet Traveller Restaurant of the Year award for his Brisbane bistro e'cco, which first opened in 1995. He has received national and international acclaim for his simple yet sure approach. His landmark bistro continues to inspire and delight all diners.
- Author(s)Phillip Johnson
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.