All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionClassic Grounded Theory: Applications With Qualitative and Quantitative Data provides practical how to guidance for doing grounded theory (GT) using the classic approach articulated by Barney Glaser. Authors Judith A. Holton and Isabelle Walsh emphasize the philosophical flexibility of classic GT as a full package approach that can be applied to any study and any type of data where the goal is to discover and generate a conceptually integrated theory. Drawing on the experiences of vice researchers who have participated in GT troubleshooting seminars, the book provides step-by-step guidance on undertaking a research study that stays true to the classic GT practice paradigm.
- Author BiographyJudith Holton completed her Masters in Leadership at Royal Roads University, Victoria (Canada) and her PhD in Management Studies at the University of Northampton (UK). During her PhD research, she was closely mentored by Barney Glaser. She has written a number of methodological papers and books about classic grounded theory and was the founding editor of The Grounded Theory Review as a peer-reviewed journal dedicated to classic grounded theory research. She is currently Associate Professor of Management in the Ron Joyce Centre for Business Studies at Mount Allison University, Sackville (Canada) where she teaches strategy, leadership and organizational change. Isabelle Walsh defended her PhD and HDR (Habilitation a Diriger des Recherches: Habilitation to supervise research) in Paris-Dauphine University (France). Beside methodological and research design issues, her research themes include Information Systems Usage, Cultural Issues and Change Management. Her research has been published in several international top tier outlets (European Journal of Information Systems, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Organizational Research Methods , Systemes d'Information & Management, etc.). Beyond her research achievements, she has extensive corporate and consultancy experience and is currently full Professor at SKEMA Business School in France and Head of the Project Management, Information Systems and Supply Chain department; her teaching is aligned with her research themes.
- Author(s)Isabelle Walsh,Judith A. Holton
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.