All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the 1885 Daimler Reitwagen celebrated w as the world's first motorcycle, through to the heyday of the British, European, American and the all - conquering Japanese Motorcycles, The Classic Motorcycle celebrates the most exciting, experimental and most successful motorcycles of the vintage, historic and Classic eras. If you love plenty of chrome, air-cooled engines, straight-through pipes and pure classic styling, you will enjoy every page of this book written by classic enthusiast - Jeff Ware.
- Author(s)Universal Magazines
- PublisherUniversal Magazines
- Date of Publication05/04/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNorth Ryde
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversal Magazines
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.