All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassic Still Life Painting shows artists how to create paintings of sparkling brilliance and jewel-like colour that look like they have been lit from within - just like the exquisite paintings of the Renaissance masters of the 16th and 17th centuries. Artists learn techniques similar to those used by Rembrandt, Raphael, Rubens, and other master painters of the past, including using glazing with colours over a subtle under painting of tones to achieve the effect of sunlight passing through stained glass. Through the advent of fast drying mediums, artists learn that they will be able to achieve the same richness and lumisity found in the works of the old masters.
- Author BiographyJane Jones has won numerous awards for her paintings, which have appeared in Best Flower Painting and Best of Flower Painting 2.
- Author(s)Jane Jones
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication28/03/1996
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note250 illustrations, (200 colour )
- Weight603 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.