All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBeaders will relish having the best designs from one of the art's most popular figures -- Anna Elizabeth Draeger -- all in one handy, timeless volume. Anna offers 25 designs for many classic bead stiches, including herringbone, ladder, peyote, right-angle weave, crossweave, and more. These fashionable cuffs, bangles, necklaces, and earrings incorporate a wide variety of styles and materials. Classic Stitching also includes plenty of tips and advice from the popular Ask Anna advice columns, 10 pages of mini stitch workshops, and a gallery showcasing art glass beads. As always, Anna's elegant designs lend themselves well to variation and experimentation, so beaders at every level will find something to try!
- Author BiographyAnna Elizabeth Draeger is a well-known jewelry designer, former associate editor for Bead&Button magazine, and the author of Crystal Brilliance, Great Designs for Shaped Beads, Creative Designs Using Shaped Beads, and Crystal Play. Anna lives in Dousman, WI.
- Author(s)Anna Elizabeth Draeger
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note160 color photos
- Weight442 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.