All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis chilling collection of scary stories will keep you awake for hours! Psychological horrors, disturbing dramas, and gruesome ghosts compose this compendium of confessions made in the dead of night. From vampires and a monkey paw to an unstoppable heart and haunting apparitions, anecdotes of supernatural terror will have you turning pages long past the witching hour. Allow famous authors such as Edgar Allan Poe, H. P. Lovecraft, Henry James, Washington Irving, and more to prey upon your emotions and peace of mind at slumber parties and camping trips, or anytime you want to end the night with a delightful fright!
- Author BiographyThunder Bay Press is an imprint of Baker & Taylor Publishing Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker & Taylor, the global leader in the distribution of traditional and digital media. Thunder Bay publishes across a wide and varied range of formats and categories, from fun, interactive activity titles and kits on subjects such as origami, cooking, crafts, games, and art to reference books suitable for gift-giving in categories like art, fitness, pets, travel, history, culture, sports, and nature. Thunder Bay Press celebrates the book in all its forms, and publishes something for everyone. They're based in San Diego. Ernest Hibert received his doctorate in English Language and Literature from Oxford University in 2000. He has served as editor for the Oxford Quarterly, Random House's magazine Bold Type, and the Contemporary Poetry Review. His writing has appeared in American Scholar, The New Republic, The New Criterion, London Magazine, Yale Review, and many other publications. He is an antiquarian bookseller with the firm Bauman Rare Books, where he has had the pleasure of placing many Charles Dickens first editions of into private and public collections. He lives in Philadelphia, PA.
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleLeather-Bound Classics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight1299 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byThunder Bay Press
- Introduction byErnest Hibert
- Format DetailsLeather, real
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.